My Guide Website?
From Koh Samui: 3/4 Hours Jet Ski Tour with Snorkel & Beach1 Reviews
Enjoy a thrilling 3- or 4-hour Jet Ski small-group shared tour. Enjoy the crystal clear waters and pristine beaches, snorkel at the best spots, and discover local wildlife in their natural habitat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Koh Phangan's hidden gems on a jet ski
- Snorkel at the best spots with beautiful marine life
- Swim at crystal clear waters at multiple pristine beaches
- Spot the local wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a tour with pick up and drop-off from your hotel in Koh Samui
DescriptionLeaving from Koh Samui, 3 or 4 hour jet ski tours are the perfect way to explore the beautiful island of Koh Phangan. Our experienced guides will take you on an unforgettable adventure, visiting 3-4 different beaches along the way. In addition to beach hopping, we also offer snorkeling opportunities, where you can explore the diverse marine life of Koh Phangan. Our guides will take you to some of the best snorkeling spots around the island, providing you with all the necessary equipment and safety instructions. On these excursions, we also make sure to take you to see some of the local wildlife, including monkeys. You’ll have the chance to observe these fascinating creatures in their natural habitat, providing you with a unique and unforgettable experience. It’s important to note that depending on the season and wind conditions, we may either go to the west or east of the island for the most comfortable and enjoyable trip. Our guides will always take into account the weather and sea conditions to ensure your safety and comfort. Overall, our 3 and 4 hour jet ski excursions are an amazing way to experience the beauty and adventure of Koh Phangan. Our experienced guides and top-of-the-line equipment will provide you with a safe and thrilling journey that you’ll never forget.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Koh Samui High-quality jet ski Snorkel gear Professional instructor Insurance coverage
- The price of 1 adult is the price to hire one jet ski, and one person can sit at the back. For example, if you are with 2 adults and only one wants to drive and the other one sits at the back, you book for 1 adult. If you are with 2 adults and you want each to drive your own jet ski, you book for 2 adults. If you are with 1 adult and 1 child, you book for 1 adult only. The minimum age to drive a jet ski yourself is 18 years old. Kids aged 7-17 years old can sit at the back of an adult. Maximum 5 jet skis per timeslot. (Small group) Common sense is needed when driving the jet ski. You can have fun, but please keep it responsible and safe. The guides give clear information regarding safe driving. If you disobey these rules and damage the property, you will be charged accordingly. The tour will continue in the rain if conditions are safe, and no refund will be granted If conditions are determined to be unsafe, the tour will be canceled and you can reschedule or get a full refund.