My Guide Website?
From Koh Samui: Half-Day Private Yacht Charter6 Reviews
A half-day nautical adventure onboard a luxurious yacht. Complete with spacious sun decks, an on-board jacuzzi, sound system, and an internal saloon. Go Snorkeling, Visit Ko Mat Sum - Pig Island
- Sail along Samui's coastlines on the Blue or Red Dragon Classic Thai Yacht
- Go for guided snorkeling to explore the islands colourful tropical reef
- Visit Ko Mat Sum - Pig Island play and feed the local pigs, relax, sunbathe
- Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai buffet for luncheach
- Visit secluded bays, where you can relax as you melt into the soft white beach
DescriptionYou will begin your relaxing day with a hotel pick-up between 8:30-9:15 AM depending on your location. From here you will transfer to Koh Samui's inner river jetty, and board the luxury Dragon Yacht complete with a spacious sun deck, on board Jacuzzi and comfortable indoor lounge. En route, enjoy a welcome drink and marvel at the brilliant ocean views around you, seeing caves, amazing beaches and bamboo dwellings hanging off limestone cliffs on Koh Samui's 5 Islands. After a leisurely cruise along Koh Samui’s undeveloped coastline, you will arrive at the Southern Islands, a true natural paradise. You’ll be able to take pleasure in the colorful tropical reef, guided by your professional snorkeler leader, or you might want to simply relax on board the floating lounge above the reef on the sun deck. Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai buffet for lunch, while your journey takes you toward either Koh Mudsum or Koh Taens’ secluded bays. Here you can relax as you melt into the soft white sandy beach. Transfer aboard our dinghy or kayak to the stunning Pig Island where you can play and feed the local pigs, relax, sunbathe, or take a stroll along the beach. Afterward, journey back to Koh Samui, leaving these tranquil islands as if they were never discovered. On the way home, you will cruise around the coastline of the islands where the views are truly spectacular. Enjoy some cold deserts and sip on a hand-crafted beverage as you simply take in the sights and relax after your amazing day. Once having arrived back to Samui jetty at about 2:15PM, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Freshly cooked lunch Soft drinks and fresh fruits Snorkeling equipment Towels and life vest Boat transfers by dinghy English-speaking guides Full insurance coverage Free WiFi where available on the GSM network
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions All guests are required to remove footwear when entering the yacht Once booked, the operator will inform you of the exact pick-up time via email