My Guide Website?
From Koh Samui: Island Hopping with Snorkeling and Lunch73 Reviews
Sail to the islands of Koh Rap and Koh Taen on a wooden yacht. Feed resident animals, snorkel in colorful coral reefs, relax at pristine beaches, sunbathe on board, and enjoy a buffet lunch.
- Discover some of Samui’s secrets at the Five Islands
- Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch
- Snorkel in Samui's nearby islands to explore tropical reef
- Opt for sea kayaking to explore coastline & mangrove forests
- Feed the resident deers and pigs on Koh Rap island
DescriptionBegin with hotel pickup in Samui between 8:30 AM-9:15 AM. Transfer to Koh Samui's inner river jetty and board the luxury dragon yacht departing towards the Five Islands with its spacious sun deck, onboard Jacuzzi, and comfortable indoor lounge. Marvel at the brilliant ocean view around you including caves, beaches, and bamboo dwellings hanging off limestone cliffs. A rare phenomenon takes place on the Five Islands: the harvesting of bird nests, or as the locals call it, “White Gold”. Journey to a snorkeling site at Koh Taen and explore the tropical reef. Opt to explore the site from the safety of a floating lounge that moves along the snorkeling site. Alternatively, feel free to sunbathe or relax in the Jacuzzi aboard the yacht. Afterward, enjoy a freshly prepared buffet lunch made by the yacht's chef while you head back. Take in the spectacular views of the island coastlines. Savor fresh fruits and drinks as you admire the surroundings. Choose between a dingy or kayak to the shore of Koh Rap. Go snorkeling, feed the deer, relax on the secluded beach, or have a drink at the bar. Around 3:15 PM, arrive back at the Koh Samui jetty before you transfer back to your accommodation.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Freshly cooked lunch Soft drinks and fresh fruits Snorkeling equipment, towels and life vest Boat transfers by dinghy English speaking guides Full insurance coverage Free WiFi where available on GSM network
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 18 guests aboard the Blue Dragon Classic Thai Yacht and 32 guests aboard the larger Red Dragon Classic Thai Yacht.
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions
- All guests are required to remove footwear when entering the yacht
- Minimum numbers apply. You will be notified by 4.00 PM a day prior to your tour if we did not reach the minimum number of guests required to operate. You will have the option to cancel your reservations or change to the next available trip.
- Once booked, the operator will inform you of the exact pick-up time via email