My Guide Website?
From Koh Samui: Off-Road Adventure ATV Quad Bike Jungle Tour
Explore the jungle of Koh Samui on an ATV quad bike on this guided tour. Sample the off-road experience on the 1.5-hour waterfall tour, or go for the full jungle experience with the 4-hour tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride an ATV Quad Bike on a tour suitable for all levels of experience
- Follow the guide along remote dirt tracks for an action-filled experience
- Experience a completely off-road adventure sure to get your adrenaline pumping
- Discover the hidden waterfall in the middle of the jungle
- Enjoy a tour with pick up and drop-off from your hotel in Koh Samui
DescriptionThis shared group ATV excursion promises a truly off-road experience that will make your heart race. You get to explore the vibrant jungle and visit a panoramic viewpoint that overlooks the mountains and sea on powerful ATV Quad of 450cc. This tour is suitable for people of all levels of experience, even if you never drove an ATV before. The tour guide instructs all the participants to enjoy the experience to the fullest in a safe way. Helmets are supplied to all members. Pick the 1.5-hour tour to get a taste of what it is like to drive a ATV Quad bike in the jungle, and visit the secret waterfall and viewpoint. Get the full experience in the 4-hour tour, visiting the secret waterfall as well, but going deeper in the jungle and a visit to the highest point in Koh Samui with stunning views. With the 4-hour tour, enjoy a nice Thai lunch 'on the top of the world'.
IncludesHigh-quality ATV Quad Bike Friendly Thai instructor Photo opportunities Helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off in Koh Samui by shared transfer Lunch (only with the 4-hour option)
- Minimum age to drive the ATV yourself is 12 years old. If younger than 12, the person can sit at the back of an adult for a small extra charge. Pick the 2-person ATV option if you want to drive 1 ATV with either 2 adults, or 1 adult + 1 kid. Book 1 ticket per ATV in this case. Common sense is needed when driving the ATV as it is powerful with its 450cc. You can have fun, but please keep it responsible and safe. In case you don't feel uncomfortable at some point, please ask the friendly tour guide to help you out.