My Guide Website?
From Koh Samui: Tree Bridge Zipline and Café Experience33 Reviews
Glide through Koh Samui's jungle, passing hidden waterfalls and panoramic treetop views on this ziplining adventure, with all gear included. Later, recharge at the Tree Bridge Zipline & Café.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- Feel the adrenaline-pumping thrill of soaring above a rainforest
- Discover the Tan Rua waterfall hidden amidst tall trees and cliffs
- Enjoy ziplines stretching over 1,200 m across the verdant canopy
- Unwind at a cafe overlooking the ocean view from the mountain
- Delight in the embrace of nature within the jungles of Koh Samui
DescriptionDiscover the untamed beauty of Koh Samui at the Tree Bridge Zipline and Café, amidst a jungle with the Tan Rua waterfall. Dive into a ziplining adventure on a course stretching 1,200 m across the verdant canopy. Cross a suspension bridge to reach a café high atop a tree at a lofty 20 m. Start your day with a comfortable hotel pickup, followed by a hearty welcome with complimentary refreshments at the Tree Bridge. After gearing up and a brief safety orientation, embark on your ziplining adventure through breathtaking landscapes. Enjoy 8 distinct cables, each ranging from 70 to 40 m, with every slide guaranteeing a unique perspective of Koh Samui's treasures. Glide through the lush forest, catch glimpses of the concealed waterfall, and let the wind guide you. Challenges abound, from abseiling to sky bridges. Be accompanied by attentive guides who ensure your safety every step of the way, providing comprehensive instructions and overseeing each movement. As the day winds down, sip on a cup of coffee or enjoy a snack as you marvel at the expansive views from the Tree Bridge Café. Finally, head back to your hotel, with memories of your adventure.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off at Maenam, Bophut, Chaweng and Choengmon Guide Safety equipment Training and safety guide 1 drink at Tree Bridge Cafe Accident insurance
- Child ticket applies to kids aged 9-11 years or under 130 cm in height (proof may be required) Play time is 2 hours, and the total tour time including hotel transfers is 4 hours If, in any case, your booking doesn't match with reality when you show upfront (such as the child's age, child's height, number of people, etc.), you are responsible for paying the additional charge upfront