My Guide Website?
Ko Samui: Escape the Island Experience3 Reviews
Discover the excitement of an outdoor adventure and journey around the island of Ko Samui. Solve riddles, find clues and put together the pieces to help you finish the Escape the Island Experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Follow the clues and enjoy the excitement of the quest
- Enjoy a long-tail boat ride
- Explore the scenic jungle landscapes
DescriptionThis adventure around the area of Koh Samui is a real life quest. Based on the popular escape room concept, participants test their logic with riddles and collect clues to solve the game. With a light jungle trek and water sports, there is something for everybody in this activity. Picked up from hotels in an air-conditioned mini-van between 8:30-9:00 AM, all guests are taken to a beach club in the south of Ko Samui. From there, a long-tail boat transports everybody to the starting location of the puzzle. Following clues through the jungle and surrounding tropical landscapes, participants make their way to final puzzle. After hours of fun and excitement, guests return to the beach club and are then dropped off at their hotels by 2:30-3:00 PM. The Escape the Island Experience is a chance to enjoy the thrill of an escape room game in one of the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world. With scenic views and exciting games, this adventure is a great way to discover the island of Ko Samui. **Minimum paying costumers for a tour- 4 pax ***Tour may change or cancel due to wather or sea conditions
IncludesTransfers Insurance Professional guide
- Groups have a maximum of 8 people, smaller groups might be joined together
- Trip itinerary may change due to weather and sea conditions
- This tour takes place outside. It includes light walking and possible water activities
- Please bring a hat, sunscreen and mosquito repellant. Closed-toe shoes are also necessary
- As there are water activities, a bathing suit is required