My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: 4x4 Off Road Island Safari Tour Including Lunch180 Reviews
Experience an amazing day on this safari tour filled with many exciting stops and discover the beauty and highlights of the island of Koh Samui. See the temples and plantations of the area, visit the magic secret gardens and admire a breathtaking view.
- Discover the highlights of Koh Samui on a full-day trip showing you all the famous spots
- Visit temples and statues and witness the work day of locals on a rubber and coconut plantation
- Enjoy the beautiful Namuang Waterfall and cool off in the pool or just relax next to the mighty water stream
- Savor a delicious lunch and marvel at the great views of the island from a mountain top
- Sit on top of the car while going up the mountain (optional)
DescriptionBegin this exciting full-day safari tour with a pick-up from your hotel to depart for the great and impressive Buddha temple with the unique Chinese lady monk statue. Drive up the mountain to enjoy a breathtaking 360° view over the island and enjoy a panoramic lookout from seats on top of the car. At the mountain peak, visit Wat Teepangkorn Temple and see the golden Buddha statue. Explore the magic garden, also known as the secret garden, and stroll through the many stone statues. Enjoy a delicious lunch around noon at a panoramic restaurant with a great view. Next, visit a coconut plantation and witness the local workers doing their daily tasks. Discover also a rubber plantation and its tapping and learn more about the product processing, to then cool down during a swim in the first of the beautiful Namuang Waterfall pools. Continue to the Guan Yu Shrine, celebrating the Chinese heritage and dedicated to the legendary warrior, before visiting the particular shaped Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks and hear about the story behind the names. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Hotel round-trip transfer Admission fees to all attractions Insurance Transport by 4x4 vehicle
- Please note that the itinerary may change due to weather conditions