My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Ang Thong Marine Park Day Tour by Speedboat9 Reviews
Experience the natural beauty of Ang Thong Marine Park on a day trip by speedboat from Koh Samui. Hike up scenic cliffs, snorkel in the sea to see the marine diversity, go kayaking, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- See the breathtaking beauty of Ang Thong Marine Park famous for its 42 islands
- Sail around this 102-square kilometer archipelago on an exciting speedboat ride
- Go kayaking around the park's islands so you can experience the calm environment
- Climb up rugged limestone cliffs and hike to enjoy the view at the lookout point
- Snorkel in the sea and explore the diverse marine life at Ang Thong Marine Park
DescriptionMeet the driver at your hotel, then head to Ang Thong Marine Park, which is located in an archipelago near Koh Samui. Marvel at the beautiful scenery in this protected area that has 42 islands in about 102 square kilometers of sea. Enjoy a thrilling speedboat tour so you can explore the park. Eat a delicious continental breakfast to enjoy orange juice or a soft drink, tea or coffee, and seasonal fruits. Check out some of the area by kayak to see it up close. Also, dive into the water to go snorkeling in the sea to appreciate the incredibly diverse marine life that inhabits the water. Hike along some scenic trails to walk past craggy limestone rocks. and get a panoramic view of the many islands in the park at one of the many viewing points. Finally, return to the starting point and transfer back to your hotel to finish up the activity.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Snorkeling equipment Life jacket Breakfast with drinks Fruit
- This tour is not recommended for people with neck problems Pregnant women are not allowed to join the trip