My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Angthong Marine Park Day Tour by Speedboat1 Reviews
Ang Thong Marine Park is a popular destination for who looking to experience the natural beauty of Thailand. Its unique landscapes and diverse marine life make it a must-visit location.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ang Thong Marine Park is a popular destination
- Enjoy the kayak adventure to explore more of the marine park
- Explore a diverse range of marine life at Angthong Marine park
- Experience the beautiful panorama view of Angthong Marine Park
DescriptionMu Ko Ang Thong National Park, is a stunning archipelago located in the Gulf of Thailand, near the popular tourist destination of Koh Samui. It is a protected area known for its natural beauty, consisting of 42 islands spread across approximately 102 square kilometers of the sea. Visitors to Ang Thong Marine Park can engage in various activities, such as snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, hiking, and simply enjoying the natural beauty of the islands. There are numerous hiking trails that lead to viewpoints offering panoramic views of the park.
IncludesHotel Pick up and Drop off Snorkeling Equipment Life Jacket Continental Breakfast (Soft Drink, Orange Juice, Tea, Coffee) Seasonal Fruits Insurance
- National park fee for Ang thong Adult 300 Thai baht, Child 150 Thai baht This tour is not recommended for people with neck problems Pregnant women is not allow to join the trip