My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: ATV Quad Bike Safari Tour323 Reviews
Explore Koh Samui on an ATV quad bike on this guided tour through lush jungles and dirt roads. Sample the off-road experience on the 1-hour tour, or go all out with the 2-hour tour that goes deep into the jungle and stops at a stunning waterfall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire panoramic views of the lush jungle and beaches from above
- Experience a completely off-road adventure sure to get your adrenaline pumping
- Follow the guide along remote dirt tracks for an action-filled experience
- Ride an ATV on a tour suitable for all levels of experience
DescriptionExperience the lush landscapes of Koh Samui combined with the thrill of a quad bike ride on this guided tour. The adventure begins with pickup from your hotel anywhere on the island, and a quick safety briefing with your guide. Then hop on board your authentic Japanese quad bike and travel into Koh Samui’s lush green jungles. On the 1-hour tour, explore the vibrant jungle and visit a selection of panoramic viewpoints that overlook the mountain and ocean. Drive along the river across various terrains on this exhilarating experience that gives you a taste of the 2-hour itinerary. For those opting for the 2-hour tour, ride along dirt tracks winding under lush coconut groves, rubber plantations, and rivers to reach one of the island’s secret waterfalls. There’s also time to visit an epic mountain viewpoint and enjoy some light refreshments to recharge for the rest of the adventure. The waterfall is seasonal only (wet season).
IncludesHotel pickup Coffee, tea and drinking water Photo opportunities English operation and safety instructions
- Children under 12 are free as passengers. Above 12, you are allowed to drive, according to your ability to control the machine (test before departure) • The activity is not suitable for beginners • Should you feel uneasy on some parts, please ask your guides for assistance, they will be happy to help you get out of dire straits • Please note that the waterfall visit is seasonal only and runs from November to January