Koh Samui: Beach Yoga Class & Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Take a yoga class on a quiet beach, listening to the sound of the waves as you feel the sun on your skin. Afterwards, explore Koh Samui’s most scenic spots.
- Start your day with a yoga and meditation class on the beach
- Discover the legend behind the Hin Ta Hin Yai rock formations
- Take a dip in the refreshing waters of Namuang 1 Waterfall
- Snap photos at the Laem Sor Pagoda and Lad Koh Viewpoint
- Explore the temple grounds of Big Buddha and Wat Plai Laem
DescriptionThe day will start bright and early with a yoga and meditation class at the beach. Whether you’re a beginner or intermediate, the instructor will make sure to accommodate your skill level as you go through the class. After your morning session, you’ll have free time to make use of the resort’s facilities. Feeling refreshed and revitalized, head to your first destination of the day: Hin Ta Hin Yai. Listen to the local folklore of how the rocks came to be and snap photos of the strange formations before going to a local restaurant for lunch. After filling yourself with delicious Thai food, you’ll make your way to Namuang 1 Waterfall. This serene cascade, hidden in the middle of a lush forest, is considered one of the most scenic waterfalls on the island. Take a dip in the refreshing pools before moving on. Next stop is the gleaming golden Laem Sor Pagoda, one of the lesser-known sites in Koh Samui. Take a breather here and stroll around the temple grounds, set against the backdrop of the ocean. Then, continue the search for the best photo spots at Lad Koh Viewpoint. Take in panoramic views of the ocean and shoreline. Finish the day with a visit to two Buddhist temples, Big Buddha – famous for its 12-meter tall statue overlooking the island – and Wat Plai Laem, known for the striking 18-arm statue of the goddess of mercy. Explore these colorful temple grounds before making your way back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Private guide Transportation by private vehicle Shared yoga and meditation class on the beach Personal expenses Lunch
- Pickup is available from all major areas in Koh Samui
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering temples
- Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour. Open-toed footwear, shorts, short skirts and sleeveless shirts are also not allowed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability