My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Coral and Pig Island Long Tail Boat Tour234 Reviews
Go on an island hopping adventure and discover beautiful coral reefs. Swim amongst colorful marine life and meet the friendly pigs of Pig Island Koh Madsum.
- Swim with colorful sea creatures in the waters of Koh Tean
- Take selfies with the adorable pigs at Koh Madsum (Pig Island)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on Koh Tean Island
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
- Snorkel and kayak through crystal clear waters
DescriptionStart your trip nice and early with pickup from your accommodation before heading to Thong Krut Pier. From there, board a boat and make your way to Koh Madsum, also known as Pig Island, for a stroll and selfie with the wild island pigs. From Koh Matsum, travel to Koh Tean. In Koh Tean, spend your time swimming, relaxing, snorkeling, kayaking, or exploring the area before enjoying lunch. Afterward, take some free time to enjoy the pristine beach, kayak in the crystal clear waters ,and savour the inhabited landscape. After a full afternoon, make your way back to Thong Krut Pier and be transferred from there back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking tour guide Boat and entrance fees Lunch Snorkeling gear Kayak
- Golf carts on the island are currently very limited The pigs that you will find on Madsum Island are wild pigs The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions Depending to sea conditions, there may be adjustments to the itinerary and trip may be a bit shorter The time on boat is approximately 4-5 hours