My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour1135 Reviews BEST SELLER
Go on an island hopping adventure and discover beautiful coral reefs in a small group or solo. Swim with colorful marine life and meet the friendly pigs of Pig Island Koh Madsum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim with colorful sea creatures in the waters of Koh Tean
- Take selfies with the adorable pigs at Koh Madsum (Pig Island)
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on Koh Tean Island
- Choose between a shared group or private tour
- Have the option to island hop in a luxurious long-tail boat
DescriptionStart your trip nice and early with pickup from your accommodation before heading to Thong Krut Pier. From there, board a boat and make your way to Koh Madsum, also known as Pig Island, for a stroll and selfie with the wild island pigs. From Koh Matsum, travel to Koh Tean. In Koh Tean, spend your time swimming, relaxing, snorkeling, kayaking, or exploring the area before enjoying lunch. Afterward, take some free time to enjoy the pristine beach, kayak in the crystal clear waters ,and savour the inhabited landscape. After a full afternoon, make your way back to Thong Krut Pier and be transferred from there back to your accommodation. Want to make your experience even more special? You can choose the Luxury Long-tail Boat option which ensures you island hop in style and in elevated comfort. Besides having more space, the luxury boat also comes with snacks, cold towels, soft drinks, and mineral water.
IncludesEntrance fees Boat fees Hotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking tour guide Air-conditioned vehicle Snorkeling gear Kayak Lunch Drinking water Insurance
- Golf carts on the island are currently very limited
- The pigs that you will find on Madsum Island are wild pigs
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Depending on sea conditions, there may be adjustments to the itinerary and the trip may be a bit shorter
- The time spent on board the boat is approximately 4-5 hours