My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Tour with Buffet Lunch257 Reviews
Watch rescued elephants play in the mud and bathe in the ponds on a half-day tour of the Samui Elephant Sanctuary. Enjoy the included hotel transfers from Ko Samui and a tasty buffet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with elephants
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with the lovely giant creatures by observing
- Dine whilst watching the elephants play freely in the water
DescriptionPickup from your hotel to Samui Elephant Sanctuary to meet the home of 6 retired elephants. The sanctuary is listed by World Animal Protection. Watch the rescued elephants play in the mud and bathe in the ponds by themselves and you will learn from our experienced tour guide about the elephants. This program is suitable for all ages and please note that the activities do not offer bathing and mud spa with the elephants. You will see them splash, roll around, submerge, and cover themselves in mud and having a good time.
IncludesHotel transfers from Koh Samui Hotels English-speaking tour guide Two traditional Thai buffet meals Water Food for feeding the elephants 1 Save the World canvas bag
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, change of clothes, cap or a wide-brimmed hat to protect from the sun
- Closed-toe shoes or trainers for drier weather are recommended
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- In case of rain, rain boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- Your exact pickup time will be sent to you via email