My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Island Hopping & Snorkeling with Pig Island Visit62 Reviews
Sail on a luxurious wooden yacht to the natural paradise of Koh Taen - a small, tranquil, and unspoiled island, not yet on the mass tourist radar, surrounded by coral reefs and white sandy beaches that snorkelers and sun lovers can enjoy.
- Discover some of Samui’s secrets at the Five Islands
- Indulge in a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch
- Snorkel in Samui's nearby islands to explore tropical reef
- Opt for sea kayaking to explore coastline & mangrove forests
- Play and feed the lovely wild pigs on Pig Island
DescriptionBegin your relaxing day trip with a hotel pick-up in Samui from 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM. Transfer to Koh Samui's inner river jetty, and board the luxury Dragon Yacht departing towards the Five Islands with its spacious sun deck, on board Jacuzzi and comfortable indoor lounge. En route, marvel at the brilliant ocean view around you, seeing caves, amazing beaches and bamboo dwellings hanging off limestone cliffs. Discover some of Samui’s secrets that have remained hidden for generations. The Five Islands hold a mysterious and rarely seen phenomenon: the harvesting of bird nests, or as the locals call it, “White Gold”. On your voyage, you will also see caves, beaches, and bamboo dwellings precariously hanging off of limestone cliffs. Cruise along Koh Samui's coastline to Koh Taen, where you can explore the colorful underwater world in a secluded snorkeling spot. Discover the tropical reef with a professional snorkeler or just sunbathe on board and relax in the Jacuzzi on the sun deck. Enjoy a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch while your journey takes you towards either Koh Mudsum or Koh Taens’ secluded bay, where you can relax as you melt into the soft white sandy beach. Once you're on the stunning Pig Island you can play and feed the lovely wild pigs, relax and sunbathe, take a leisurely stroll along the beach, or go for an optional kayak ride. Sailing back to Koh Samui along the island coastlines offers truly spectacular views. Savor fresh fruits and drinks as you admire the surroundings. Around 2:15 PM arrive back at the Koh Samui jetty to acquire your vehicles to transfer back to your accommodation.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Freshly cooked lunch Soft drinks and fresh fruits Snorkeling equipment, towels and life vest Boat transfers by dinghy English speaking guides Full insurance coverage Free WiFi where available on GSM network Sea kayaking rental fees Alcoholic drinks
- Semi-private tours provide personal service with a maximum of 20 guests aboard the Blue Dragon Classic Thai Yacht and 40 guests aboard the larger Red Dragon Classic Thai Yacht.
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions
- All guests are required to remove footwear when entering the yacht
- Minimum numbers apply. You will be notified by 4.00 PM a day prior to your tour if we did not reach the minimum number of guests required to operate. You will have the option to cancel your reservations or change to the next available trip.
- Once booked, the operator will inform you of the exact pick-up time via email
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now