My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Koh Tao and Nangyuan Snorkeling Tour with Lunch233 Reviews
Take a day trip from Samui to the island of Koh Nangyuan off the Koh Tao shoreline. Take a short hike up to an island viewpoint, snorkel above coral reefs, and enjoy a Thai buffet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- Depart from Insea Speedboat pier with convenient facilities
- Enjoy snorkeling around Koh Tao
- Kayak at the east-coast of Koh Tao during high season
- Hike to the top of the spectacular viewpoint at Koh Nangyuan
- Thai-style buffet lunch at restaurant on Koh Tao
DescriptionThe friendly team of Insea Speedboat will pick you up directly from the hotel lobby on Koh Samui and bring you to the private pier at Bang Rak. Get helpful information from your guide and enjoy a light breakfast before heading by speedboat to Koh Tao. As you arrive at Koh Tao, cool off in the water and peer into the amazing underwater world from above. Make more snorkel stops at Buddha Point, Taothong Bay, Lighthouse Bay, Hin Wang Bay or Aow Leuk. Stop at a hidden cove in the east of Koh Tao and enjoy a scrumptious Thai style lunch at the beautiful ocean front restaurant. Then it is time for paddling by kayak along the dramatic coastline with steep cliffs. For the more relaxed. Continue by speed boat to Koh Nangyuan which is just half a kilometer from Koh Tao. we recommend to immediately hike to the top of the spectacular viewpoint to avoid the crowds. It takes around 15 minutes to get to the top. Besides the viewpoint, you can spend time at the beach where a plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas are available to rent. There are a few separate swimming areas on Koh Nangyuan - the Japanese Reef Garden is certainly one of the most impressive snorkel spot. The water is very shallow at the beginning with fine sand. After that it will be a little bit stony because the underground is full of corals, that’s why the water color is so beautiful. Remember to capture the memories of a life time by renting one of our underwater digital cameras. Itinerary: • 07:30 - 08:20: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui • 08:20 - 08:50: Meet the boat crew at Insea Speedboat pier • 08:50 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast • 09:00 - 10:30: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Tao • 10:30 - 12:00: Snorkel around Koh Tao (2 Snorkeling spot) • 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a scrumptious Thai style buffet lunch in a restaurant on Koh Tao • 13:00 - 13:30: Kayak at the idyllic east coast (October-March) • 13:30 - 15:00: Sunbathing, Swiming & climb up to the viewpoint of Nangyuan Island • 15:00 - 16:30: Head back to Koh Samui • 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer back to your hotel
IncludesHotel round-trip transfer Drinking water, Pepsi, and seasonal fruits Light breakfast and Thai-style buffet lunch Snorkeling equipment Life jacket First aid kit Refreshing towel Guide Basic accident insurance
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under the age of 2 years, or people with back or neck problems
- Kayaking is not offered during the low season from April till September
- The park fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so the natural beauty can be enjoyed
- Due to time constraints, joining the trip from cruise ships isn't possible. For this reason, we're unable to accept bookings from cruise ship passengers.