Koh Samui: Market Visit, Sunset Views & Thai Beach Dinner
Visit some of Koh Samui’s most scenic spots and witness a gorgeous sunset before ending the evening with a delicious Thai meal on the beach.
- Stroll through a night market and see vendors selling their produce
- Snap photos at the famous Hin Ta Hin Yai rock formations
- Witness a gorgeous sunset view at Laem Sor Pagoda
- Enjoy a traditional Thai dinner on the beach
DescriptionYour private tour will begin in the late afternoon with pickup from your accommodation. Before heading to your first destination, you’ll make a quick stop in a colorful evening market and stroll through the many kiosks with vendors selling their produce and wares. If you want to do a bit of souvenir or snack shopping, this is the place. Next up are the Hin Ta Hin Yai rock formations, one of the most famous rock formations on the island. Listen as your friendly guide tells you about the local legend behind the natural scenery. Snap photos of the fascinating shapes, and don’t forget to take in the glorious views of the sea. The next stop is Laem Sor Pagoda. Perched on a rock jutting out to sea, this gleaming golden pagoda is known for its picturesque backdrop. It's the perfect place to watch the sun set on the horizon. After golden hour, you’ll be whisked to Taling Ngam Beach, where a traditional Thai dinner awaits you on the beach. Devour Thai dishes and sip on refreshing drinks as you end a fantastic evening.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance fees Local guide Thai dinner Personal expenses
- Pickup is available from all major areas in Koh Samui
- Visitors are requested to be dressed properly and appropriately upon entering the temples
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability