My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Mu Ko Ang Thong Park Day Cruise with Lunch3 Reviews
Explore the stunning natural beauty of the Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park on a day cruise. Visit two of the park's islands to kayak, snorkel, and hike to a hidden lake called the "Blue Lagoon."
- Experience the beauty of Angthong on a sea kayaking adventure.
- Hike nature trails to visit the sensational 42 islands panoramic views.
- Explore the pristine hidden lake called “The Blue Lagoon” at Koh Mae Ko.
- Admire the iconic natural arch stone curve bridge at Koh Sam Sao.
- Blissfully in the wonderful views at a secluded cave known as “Bua Boke”
DescriptionThis tour will take you to visit two islands named Wua Ta Lap and Koh Mae Ko. When we arrive at Wua Ta Lap island, the central island of the archipelago, there will be various creative activities waiting for you. Begin with challenging yourself at “JanJaras” nature trail mountain trekking, where the top viewpoint is 500 meters above the sea level, to admire the panoramic views of 42 islands of astonishing archipelago. In addition, relaxing on white-sandy beach and enjoying snorkeling under crystal-clear water are great options as you wish. Furthermore, another must-see attraction is the Lotus Cave also known as “Bua Boke”, where there is a short hike with magnificent stalactite and stalagmite mineral formations. After a great adventure at the central island, let you recharge your energy by having a freshly cooked Thai style buffet lunch with seasonal salad, fresh fruits and soft drinks on the boat. Cruising towards the next island called “Mae Koh island”, firstly, we shall begin the adrenaline-rush kayaking activity around this majestic archipelago. The kayaking tutorial, instructions and equipment will be provided by our kayaking specialists. Secondly, indulging in the glorious Blue Lagoon called “Talay Nai”, the landlocked emerald lagoon surrounded by lush green mountains, would genuinely give you inspiration on natural wonders, which takes only 10 minutes walking up the steps to reach the top. Take your time to admire the most impressive natural site before stepping down to the beach where you can relax and snorkeling again. Now, it comes to the end of the excursion, all passengers will be transferred back to the tour boat again, heading straight back to the Nathon Pier. During the way back, tea, coffee, soft drinks and snacks are available for you all along the way. Following the arrival at Nathon pier, the air-conditioned van will be ready to transfer you back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off. Light breakfast, coffee and morning tea. Snorkeling equipment, dry bag and life jacket. Full kayaking equipment (Reserved for kayaking program) Licensed multilingual speaking tour guides. Freshly cooked lunch-buffet 3 main dishes with seasonal salad and fruits organized by KruaSavoey Restaurant, one of the most famous restaurants in Samui. Special dietary requirements are available on request in advance. Snacks and soft drinks along the trip. Comprehensive Travel Accident Insurance. Sea sickness pills and first aid kit.
- It is possible to overnight at Koh Wua Talap, since there are bungalows, camping sites and a restaurant available. We will pick you up from Koh Wua Talap to participate activities at Koh Mae Ko and take you back to Koh Samui on every operating date. Admiring the beauty of the Angthong archipelago above 500 meters with panoramic views requires an effort to achieve, however, it would be useful to know that there are ladders together with fixed ropes along the route. We highly recommend a proper trekking shoe. There will be a transferal from our tour boat to the islands by long-tail boats.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 1,800.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today