My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Snorkeling and Kayaking by Speedboat15 Reviews
Discover the best sites to snorkel in clear blue waters off the coast of Koh Samui, and get the chance to sea kayak and swim in the beautiful surroundings of Koh Madsum
- Take a speedboat to Koh Tan to snorkel at some of Koh Samui's best sites
- Kayak along the coast of Koh Madsum
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the beach
- Get the chance to top up your tan and relax on a white-sand beach
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Bang Kao pier and climb aboard a speedboat. Cross to the 'Coral Island' of Kho Tan in just 15 minutes. Experience the best snorkeling spots in Koh Samui and swim amongst the colorful coral gardens and abundant marine life of the protected reef. Next, cross to Koh Madsum by speedboat, where on arrival you can swim or relax on the white-sand beach. Avail of access to a nice sunbed to top up your tan. Enjoy a tasty lunch at the beach, and then sea kayak in the warm tropical waters and soak up the island's beauty.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off from Koh Samui Island Transportation by speedboat Snorkeling equipment Kayaking equipment Guide Lunch Life jackets Waterproof bags Sunbeds Beach towels Visit to Koh Madsum and Koh Tan Full insurance
- Child rates are available for those aged 4 to 11 years old
- Adult rates apply to all those aged 12 and above
- If you prefer not to kayak, you are free to relax on the beach
- This tour is subject to change due to weather conditions