My Guide Website?
Mu Ko Ang Thong: Private Day Charter in Classic Thai Yacht1 Reviews
The Red and Blue Dragon classic Thai yachts offer the highest levels of comfort in the Koh Samui archipelago. Spacious sundecks, open-air covered decks, an onboard Jacuzzi, sound system, and more, the yachts offer you space and privacy you need.
- Visit the beautiful Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park where you can kayak and snorkel around these magnificent limestone islands
- Explore the colorful underwater world during snorkeling or just relax on the sandy white beach and swim in the clear blue waters
- Laze around in the onboard jucuzzi whilst listening to the waves and wind.
- Eat delicous food served freshly by our onboard chef.
DescriptionThis tour is designed for guests who prefer to avoid the crowds. Enjoy a unique trip that is exciting, flexible and interesting. The tour itinerary will be tailored in accordance to your preferences and can be modified at any time. You will be picked up from your hotel between 8:30 AM and 9:15 AM and head to the river jetty. Begin your journey towards the Five Islands. These islands hold mysterious and rarely seen phenomenon, such as the harvesting of bird's nests. Voyage to the Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park and savor delicious appetizers as you cruise. Explore the magnificent scenery of the Gulf of Thailand where dolphins and whales live. Cruise the northern islands at Koh Wao. Your professional snorkeling leader will take you on a journey to the underwater world of the marine park. Continue cruising south to Koh Tai Plao to discover caves, hidden lagoons, and white sandy beaches. You will have the option to go for guided sea kayaking tour along the coastline to explore sensational cliffs and magical tunnels. Visit secluded beaches and enjoy clear, calm waters. Eat a delicious lunch while you journey past the national park's most interesting limestone islands which rise from the sea in bizarre rock formations. After lunch, you will arrive at Emerald Lake Island. Climb through dense rainforests and narrow ravines to see a beautiful viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands. Take a stroll to the hidden saltwater lake completely enclosed by walls, nicknamed the Blue Lagoon. Sail back to Koh Samui and see wonderful views of the sunset. You will reach the jetty at around 6:15 PM, and from there you will be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Light breakfast Appetizers and freshly cooked lunch Soft drinks and fresh fruits Snorkeling equipment Towels and life vest Boat transfers by dinghy English-speaking guides Full insurance coverage Free WiFi where available on GSM network 2 alcoholic drinks per person Sea Kayaking
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions
- All guests are required to remove footwear when entering the yacht
- Once booked, the operator will inform you of the exact pick-up time via email