My Guide Website?
Phi Phi Journey to Koh Samui8 Reviews
Take a reliable speedboat and bus transfer from Koh Phi Phi (Tonsai Pier) at 8.10 am. and transfer to Krabi and Krabi to your hotel on Koh Samui. Sit back and relax during your journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- Book a convenient port transfer and take the stress out of your trip
- Take a reliable and comfortable ferry and bus transfer to Koh Samui
- Enjoy the scenic views during the journey
DescriptionStart the tour by getting to Tonsai Pier at 8.15 AM for an 8.45 AM departure. Take the speedboat from Phi Phi Island to Krabi on a comfortable journey which lasts approximately 1 hour. Arrive in Krabi at approximately 9.45 AM. Depart Krabi on a bus or minivan transfer to Surat Thani Donsak Pier - this journey takes another 2 hours. Then, take the ferry from Donsak Pier to Koh Samui, again this journey takes approximately 2 hours. Be dropped off at your hotel in Koh Samui in a comfortable minivan.
IncludesSpeed Boat transfer from Phi Phi to Krabi Ferry transfer from Donsak pier to Koh Samui Ferry transfer from Donsak pier to Koh Pha Ngan Bus or minivan transfer Hotel drop-off in Koh Samui Hotel drop-off in Koh Pha Ngan
- Please check-in at Tonsai Pier before 8:30 AM; the local partner will confirm the exact meeting point via email
- There is a short waiting time for the bus or minivan transfer from Krabi to Surat Thani Tapee Pier