My Guide Website?
Samui: Angthong National Marine Park Day Trip by Speedboat630 Reviews
Explore Angthong Marine Park on a speed boat excursion from Samui. Go sightseeing and snorkel at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow. Visit Emerald Lake, go kayaking, or hike up Mae Koh. Enjoy breakfast and lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- Experience the beautiful panorama view of Angthong Marine Park over the Emerald Lagoon
- Discover the ocean life by snorkeling at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow
- Enjoy a light breakfast and Thai buffet lunch
DescriptionBe picked up from your accommodation on Samui Island and enjoy a scenic ride by air-conditioned minivan. Take a speedboat ride to your first stop at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow and observe the vibrant world beneath the waves as you snorkel. Continue to the Emerald Lagoon, known as Talay Nai, and learn about the area from your guide. Admire the dramatic views of the cliffs that surround this saltwater lake before tucking into a Thai buffet lunch with fresh seasonal fruits after your meal. Hike to the top of the island for breathtaking panoramic views of Angthong Marine Park. Swim or snorkel in crystal-clear waters, or just soak up the sunshine on the white-sand beach. Embark on a kayaking tour around the Emerald Lagoon.
IncludesLight breakfast (tea, coffee, toasted, fresh fruits, juices) Round-trip transfer by van Speedboat ride Lunch Soft drinks on board Snorkeling mask Life jacket Accident insurance First-aid supplies Tour guide
- The child rate applies for children aged 4–10 years old (not more than 130cm tall)
- This tour is not recommended for people with neck problems
- The tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
- The National Park fee is 300 THB/adult, 150 THB/child