My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Private Car or Minibus Rental with Driver207 Reviews
Rent a vehicle with a private, English-speaking driver and explore Samui at your own pace. Visit the main attractions according to your choice and enjoy the flexibility of an itinerary without the hassle of an organized tour.
- Explore Samui at your own pace with a private English-speaking driver
- Plan your perfect day and visit the best attractions, restaurants and spas
- Keep cool in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle with cold towels and mineral water
- Customize your tour to meet your needs and interests with personalized services along the way
DescriptionThis suggested itinerary includes many highlights for you to see while visiting Koh Samui. Your first stop could be the Lady Monk temple or the famous Big Buddha temple on the north end of the island. After that, you can go to the Chaweng viewpoint to enjoy the stunning views of the bays around Chaweng. A little further down south, you can find the Grandfather and Grandmother rock (also called Hin Ta & Hin Yai). Then you will go to a rubber plantation where you can see the rubber trees and the way the rubber is extracted from them. Further to the south of the island, you will visit the Mummified Monk and its surrounding temple area. You will also go to Namuang waterfall where you can go for a swim! You can also stop by some nice beach side restaurants for lunch or dinner to have a little break. The driver will pick you up from your accommodation anywhere on the island, bring you to the places you desire and will drop you off when the tour is finished.
IncludesEnglish-speaking licensed driver Transportation by air-conditioned Fuel Accident insurance Bottled water Fresh cold towel Pickup from the airport or cruise terminal (available to purchase as an add-on option before checking out)
- Please note that there will be no guide on this tour. It is a private vehicle rental with English-speaking driver
- If you want to accomplish the suggested itinerary, it is recommended to book the 8-hour option
- Cruise passengers: if you have not already specified, please advise the tour operator of your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time, as soon as possible so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Baby seats (available on request)
- Please note the driver is not a tour guide, however, he will be willing to help you as much as he can
- In Thailand, only Thai is an official language, so please do not expect excellent English language skills from the drivers. The English proficiency of the driver is not fluent, but he can definitely carry a conversation
- The English proficiency of drivers is varied; you can be guaranteed a good English-speaking driver if the booking is made at least 3 days in advance