Best Temples in Ban Thurian
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Koh Samui team
For such a small island, Samui does have many Temples. Some have wonderful architecture, others have great viewpoints or holy relics and scriptures. All have a wonderful sense of tranquility, a nice change of pace from the tourist hub atmosphere.
We highly recommend taking some time out to visit a few Temples while here on Samui. If you venture a little further afield than island tour temple sites, you'll find some lovely examples off the beaten tourist path. Here you really get to feel what a authentic Samui temple is about. We've made a substantial list for you to choose from.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour