Best Waterfalls in Pom Mountain
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Koh Samui team
There are some lovely waterfalls on Samui, all within easy reach of tourist areas, some are included on island tours others you'll need to explore yourself. Some are a great trek adventure for the more active, a very rewarding jungle experience.
Most island tours include visits to Nuamang 1 or Nuamang 2 waterfalls, these have easy access and are not difficult to reach. Off the major tourist trails you'll find some waterfalls that take a bit more effort. Take a look at Had Lin, where you'll trek through canopied jungle to reach the top of the waterfall and can actually follow the waterfall down back to the base.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour