My Guide Website?
Ang Thong Full-Day Discovery Cruise from Koh Samui161 Reviews
Experience the natural beauty of Ang Thong Marine Park on this cruise from Koh Samui. Take a step back in time to uninhabited islands, marvel at spectacular limestone rock formations, and see abundant wildlife and deserted beaches on this full-day trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Samui: Ko Tao and Koh Nang Yuan Speedboat Day Trip
- Koh Samui: High-Speed Ferry Transfer to/from Ko Pha Ngan
- Koh Samui: Coral & Pig Island Longtail Boat Small-Group Tour
- Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Home Guided Tour with Transfers
- Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour
- Discover the natural beauty of Ang Thong Marine Park
- See the more than 42 islands in the park
- Visit the viewpoint near the Emerald Lake
- Enjoy outstanding service on a luxury yacht
DescriptionThis full-day cruise takes you 35 kilometers west of Koh Samui to Ang Thong Marine National Park, a group of more than 40 pristine islands. You’ll see spectacular limestone rock formations, abundant wildlife, deserted beaches and uninhabited islands. Experience outstanding service on board the yacht and marvel at the breathtaking scenery of the marine park. Visit one of the stunning beaches and the famous Green Lagoon or Emerald Lake, a saltwater lake on the Island of Koh Mae. Hike up to the viewpoint on Koh Mae, and enjoy the great views over most of the park’s islands. Return to Koh Samui as the sun sets and enjoy the sea breezes as you end this special day with a drink.
IncludesTransfers from/to your accommodation on Samui Tour guide Breakfast and lunch buffet (selection of thai dishes; vegetarian/vegan food on request) Finger food, snacks Coffee, tea Towel Admission fee Soft drinks and drinking water
- Be sure to bring swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen, sunblock and a camera.