My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Private Longtail Tour to Koh Mat Sum (Pig Island)3 Reviews
Enjoy the comfort of a private longtail boat in Koh Samui, visiting Koh Mat Sum to play with the cutest pigs, relax at its pristine beaches and snorkel with beautiful marine life at Koh Tan.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Koh Samui:If youʻre booking your trip to Koh Samui last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy privacy in Koh Samui with your private longtail boat with own captain
- Play with the cute pigs at Koh Mat Sum
- Have amazing snorkel experiences with gorgeous fish and corals at Koh Tan
- Relax at the beautiful white sand beaches of Koh Mat Sum
DescriptionJust outside Koh Samui, enjoy the perfect scenery & sea life spreading upon you at Koh Tan & Koh Mat Sum. Embark on your own private longtail boat with own captain at Koh Samui, on which you will discover 2 islands. Koh Madsum is also known as Pig Island, and it got its name by coincidence. A local Thai family living on Koh Mat Sum brought 4 pigs onto the island after a visit to the mainland as pets. Over the years the island gained its popularity due to the pigs and everyone started to call it Pig Island. Not only can you play with the pigs on the island, but you can also relax and swim at the beautiful white sand beaches with crystal clear water. Snorkel around Koh Samui is not great, but at Koh Tan you can find a great snorkel spot. Put your snorkel mask on, and surround yourself with beautiful fish and corals. Pick the last departure timing to watch the sunset at sea on the way back.
Includes4 Hours Private longtail boat in Koh Samui Private captain Water Snorkel mask & Life jacket Optional: Hotel pick up & drop-off in Koh Samui
- Tour schedules might differ due to weather and sea conditions. Rain in Thailand is unpredictable and can happen anytime, especially in monsoon season. The tour will continue in the rain if conditions are safe, and no refund will be granted If conditions are determined to be unsafe, the tour will be canceled and you can reschedule or get a full refund. The local Thai captain speaks very basic English.