My Guide Website?
Mu Ko Ang Thong Park: Semi-private Sunset Cruise Tour318 Reviews
Avoid the crowds on this relaxing sailing cruise aboard a luxurious yacht to the limestone islands of Mu Ko Ang Thong Marine Park. Enjoy snorkeling at the best spot in the park, climb to the Emerald Lake and admire a beautiful sunset.
- Discover the magnificent 42 islands of the marine park on a luxurious Thai yacht
- Join your professional snorkeling leader who will take you on an amazing journey to explore Thailand’s tropical reef
- Enjoy sea kayaking along the coastline to explore the secret lagoon, sensational cliffs and magical tunnels
- Visit the famous Blue Lagoon and hike to a brilliant viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands
- Enjoy freshly prepared Thai-fusion breakfast, lunch and savor fresh fruits on board
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of the Mu Ko Ang Thong Marine Park on a day trip from Surat Thani. Savor breakfast, appetizers, lunch, and fresh fruits. Stay hydrated with chilled soft drinks. Kayak or snorkel at destinations like Koh Tai Plao. Visit the Emerald Lake and admire the sunset on the water. Begin your day with a hotel pick-up in the morning. Step aboard a luxury yacht and meet your friendly crew for the day. After a brief description about the yacht’s facilities, safety procedures and what awaits you, take a moment to explore the yacht while familiarizing yourself with one of the many sunny or shaded areas on the decks. Experience a personal service with a maximum of 14 guest on-board the blue dragon classic Thai yacht or 34 guests on-board the red dragon classic Thai yacht with an international chef on-board. Voyage towards the northernmost corner of the park and savor delicious appetizers as you cruise. Explore the magnificent scenery of the Gulf of Thailand, where dolphins and whales make their home. Arrive at Koh Tai Plao where caves, hidden lagoons and white sandy beaches reside. Optional sea kayaking: go for guided sea kayaking along the coastline to explore sensational cliffs and magical tunnels that are only found at this location. Spot secluded picturesque beaches and their crystal clear, calm waters. Snorkeling: sail north past the park, to Koh Wao, where the best sites are at. Join your professional snorkeling leader who will take you on an amazing journey to explore Thailand’s tropical reef (the only non-speedboat vessels to reach this destination). Eat a freshly prepared Thai buffet lunch while you make your way to the Marine Park’s waters. Journey along the park's most interesting limestone islands, which rise from the sea as dramatic rock cliffs and bizarre rock formations. Arrive at the well-known Emerald Lake where you will be transferred to the beach. Climb up the steps through dense rain-forest and narrow ravines to see a beautiful viewpoint overlooking the surrounding islands. Take a stroll down the steps to witness the hidden saltwater lake completely enclosed by walls, nicknamed the Blue Lagoon (During 1st November to 15th December you will not visit this attraction and instead you will be offered additional snorkeling due to partial closer of the park). Sail back to Koh Samui to take in the magnificent scenery of the Ang Thong marine park, Koh Phangan and Koh Samui along the way. Also pass the Five Islands to embrace wonderful views of the sunset. Around 6:15 PM, arrive back at the Koh Samui jetty to acquire your vehicles to transfer back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Light breakfast and appetizers Freshly cooked lunch Soft drinks Fresh fruits Snorkeling equipment Life vest Towels Boat transfers by dinghy Guides Full insurance coverage WiFi where available on GSM network
- Semi-private tours provide a personal service with a maximum of 14 guests on board the Blue Dragon Classic 68 ft Thai Yacht and 28 guests aboard the Red Dragon Classic 78 ft Thai Yacht
- The program is subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions
- All guests are required to remove footwear when entering the yacht
- Once booked, the operator will inform you of the exact pick-up time via email
- From 1st November to 15th December the tour will not visit the Blue Lagoon and instead you are offered additional snorkeling due to the partial closure of the park