My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Ethical Elephant Sanctuary Interactive Tour210 Reviews
This half-day package offers you an opportunity to spend quality time with elephants at an ethically-run elephant jungle sanctuary. Gain insight into the history and behavior of elephants and create lifelong memories of your time with the elephants.
- Spend an enjoyable half-day with elephants
- Assist with the preparation of natural dietary supplements for the elephants
- Have fun in a mud spa with the elephants
- Take a dip in the water and swim with elephants
- Enjoy a traditional Thai food lunch with freshly cooked Pad Thai and seasonal fruits
DescriptionOn the morning of your visit, you will be picked up from your accommodation and will drive for approximately 40 minutes through scenic agricultural areas before arriving at the sanctuary. There, you will be met by your English-speaking guide and learn a little about the elephants. After being allocated bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, you will walk with your guide through the sanctuary, where you will find free-roaming elephants and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their stories, lifestyle, and behaviors. Most of the elephants are rescued show or riding elephants, but they are now safe and well cared for at this no-riding sanctuary. After you have met all the elephants, you will watch them enjoy their mud spa and also be able to join them. The elephants apply mud on their skin as a healthy sunscreen and mud treatment. Next, you will walk with the elephants, shower them, and join them in the water for a refreshing cool-off. Brush the elephants while they frolic and play in the water. Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friend and change into some dry clothes. Finally, you will be able to enjoy some freshly cooked Pad Thai, delicious snacks, and seasonal fresh fruit. Then enjoy the impressive rural scenery as you drive back to the hotel.
IncludesHotel transfers from Koh Samui Hotels English-speaking tour guide Two traditional Thai buffet meals Water Food for feeding the elephants 1 Save the World canvas bag
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, change of clothes, cap or a wide-brimmed hat to protect from the sun
- Closed-toe shoes or trainers for drier weather are recommended
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- In case of rain, rain boots will be provided as it can be muddy, so please bring a pair of socks
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting sweaty or muddy
- Your exact pickup time will be sent to you via email
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 3,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today