Koh Samui: Snorkel and Pig Island Longtail Boat Tour
Explore the small islands south of Samui in a traditional longtail boat. Snorkel among vibrant coral reefs, relax on the beach at Koh Madsum, feed the pigs, and enjoy a delicious meal on Koh Tan.
- Travel in a traditional Thai longboat
- Snorkeling in crystal-clear waters and witness tropical fish
- Feed the pigs on Pig Island
- Enjoy a delicious lunch by the sea
- Watch the sunset over the horizon
DescriptionDiscover the lesser-known islands just south of Koh Samui on a boat tour in a traditional longtail boat. Meet your guide at the pier and board your boat. After a quick introduction and safety briefing, set sail for Koh Tan. Along the way, cruise by some of the area's smaller islands and enjoy breathtaking views. Stop off the coast of Koh Tan and snorkel in the crystal-clear waters to admire vibrant coral reefs and tropical fish. Afterward, head to Pig Island (Koh Madsum). Get the chance to feed the pigs, relax on the beach, and snap some memorable photos. After all your exploring, head to Koh Tan for a delicious meal with views of the sea. Enjoy views of the sunset as you travel back to the pier.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment Towels Lunch or dinner Bottled water Photos and videos Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- The itinerary is subject to change in the event of bad weather
- To watch the sunset, choose the afternoon tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability