My Guide Website?
Koh Samui: Traditional Thai Cooking Class with Market Tour36 Reviews
Learn how to make traditional Thai food in a half-day, small group cooking class. Choose four dishes to cook in your hands-on lesson, and take an educational tour of Koh Samui's local market to discover the beauty of Thai herbs, spices, and vegetables.
- Choose four traditional Thai dishes to prepare from a long list of delicious options
- Get expert tips and hands-on help from an experienced chef
- Visit a local market to select the best and freshest produce, and learn about the history of Thai ingredients
- Taste your creations and enjoy a complimentary Thai dessert
- Master the flavours of real Thai cuisine in a local home environment using homegrown herbs
DescriptionLearn how to prepare and cook four traditional Thai dishes at a fun and interactive half-day cooking class in Koh Samui. Awaken your culinary creativity, visit a local market, and savor lots of healthy Thai food along the way. Choose four delightful recipes from a long list of dishes, which includes vegan or vegetarian options. Before cooking, begin your lesson with a trip to a local market to select the best quality ingredients and learn about their history. Head back to the cooking school after for a welcome drink and authentic Thai curry paste or Pad Thai sauce demonstration. Then, receive expert instructions and tips from a patient and experienced local chef. After getting your instructions, prepare and create your chosen dishes in a fully-equipped workspace with continued assistance from the chef to ensure your Thai cuisine is just as it should be. Finally, move to the dining area when you finish cooking and taste your creations in an informal atmosphere with new, like-minded foodie friends. The class also includes a complimentary Thai dessert made in-house.
IncludesGuided market tour Free hotel pickup and drop-off in Mae Nam, Choen Mon, Chaweng, and Lamai Welcome drink All cooking equipment and ingredients Rice serving Dessert Free Wifi
- Children under 12, or a plus one who will attend the class but won't be joining in with the cooking, are permitted with an additional fee of 800 Thai Baht. This can be paid in cash at the cooking school
- Vegan and vegetarian dish options are also available upon request
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off is available for hotels in Mae Nam, Choen Mon, Chaweng, and Lamai